TOP EIGHT ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF VIDEO DOOR PHONEPosted on October 4, 2019 at 08:50 AM UTC
1. The video door phone lets the person inside the home to view visitors standing beyond the gate without opening the door, as well as get a good view of him/her.
2. The door phone allows the person to interact with the person outdoors as it gives a 2-way communication by making use of speakers and opens the door for trusted people from your monitor only.
3. A clear camera allows the particular person to view any type of suspicious activity that may be taking place outside the house and view the entire door area before moving out of the home at any time during the day or night.
4. Your video door phone is great for handicapped and old people collectively, they can open the main door electronically checking on the guest without having to stand up from the place physically.
5. The client has the option of getting extra screens, make your home door completely automated by viewing the visitor from any room you want plus unlock the entry gate sitting inside from the monitor.
6. The outdoor units are made for the rugged Indian conditions. Be it a dust storm or rain, these will guard your home for years.
7. In the case of IP based VDP you can view the visitor from anywhere across the world on your mobile.
8. A simple Analog based VDP system for a single house consists of a bell, a Monitor and an Electro-magnetic lock which costs around 15000 INR. Normally client can connect at most of two outdoor bells with at most of 4 monitors connected to two different locks on two different entry doors.